Peer Review Process
- The editor will examine and evaluate the submitted manuscript regarding focus and scope, suitability to the manuscript template, readability, and level of plagiarism.
- The section editor will send manuscripts that meet this requirement to at least one reviewer with a double-blind review (without the author's identity). If it does not match the competence, the reviewer has the right to reject the manuscript and recommend another more competent reviewer.
- The reviewer will review the manuscript from the aspect of quality and substance of the writing, including its novelty, originality, usefulness, and validity of citations and bibliography.
- The acceptance or rejection of the manuscript will be decided by the editor based on the review results given by the reviewer.
- The approved manuscript will proceed to the copyediting and layout editing stages.